Current Employment Opportunities
Paint Department Sales Associate
If you enjoy meeting people and helping them with their projects – this could be a great opportunity for you to succeed!
We have a large base of regular, satisfied customers and a steady influx of new ones. This is a very enjoyable department in which to work and there is a lot of variety.
We are a well-respected company in the area and have been voted #1 17 years in a row – and counting! Most of our staff have been with us for many years and we have low turnover. Opportunities to join our team are not frequent.
After training, duties would include:
- Assisting painting contractors with paint and preparation recommendations
- Calculating the amount of paint required for painting/wallpapering projects
- Helping customers select the best product for their project
- Color matching or assisting with the selection of paint colors
- Responsibilities are often expanded as ability develops
Who would make a good candidate for this position?
- Good communication, customer relations, and teamwork skills
- Ability to easily lift 50 pounds, stand most of the day, use step ladder
- Comfortable performing basic computer functions
- Although not necessary, previous retail sales experience is helpful
- During busy times, multi-tasking ability is a huge asset
In addition to competitive wages and a flexible schedule, our full-time employees receive health insurance, paid time off, generous employee discount and a company sponsored 401(k) plan.
Phillips Paint & Decorating
Woods Edge Plaza
136 S. Centerville Road
Lancaster, PA 17603
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Send your resume to email@example.com or fill out our Online Application